Sunday, January 9, 2011

Ani Phyo's Frosty Chai Shake

I just received the new Ani Phyo's Raw Food Essentials and today I've made two recipes. The first is Zucchini Bread. It is made of zucchini, almond meal, flax meal and olive oil. It's in the dehydrator. Post to follow!
Making raw bread made me thirsty and I flipped through the drinks section and this Chai frosty caught my eye. It's thick, icy and foamy and soooo delicious, I drank it too fast! It's (easy) homemade almond milk, though any would do, cardamom, cinnamon, and vanilla (and ice).
If you'd like the recipe for one of these, I'd be glad to share it! Just ask!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my!! This chai shake looks truly wonderful. As SOON as the weather warms a bit (first day over 50 degrees), I'm making this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny, because I forget about there being snow outside. Last night I made a kombuch 'smoothie' and I was shivering like mad afterward.. umm duh! haha Love your website!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love the recipes for these!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...